Robotics Assistant Coach
Our School, founded on Jewish values, is about who our children can become and how they can help others become who they might be. Because the world our children will create tomorrow is born in the School we build today, our mission is to educate our children so they can surpass us.
The Robotics Assistant Coach is responsible for assisting the head coach in recruiting and training students for Lego robotics competitions. The goal of the Robotics Team is to successfully compete as a team in regional, state, and national Lego Robotics events. Team 1836 (The Milken Knights) has had a successful FRC competition record for many years.
The Robotics Assistant Coach:
1. Enjoys working with youth and encouraging them to try new things;
2. Inspires students in science, technology, engineering, and math;
3. Motivates and engages students through activities;
4. Helps to provide a safe and nurturing environment;
5. Participates in open communications within the group;
6. Ensures all students have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of all robotics projects
8. Helps create team spirit by keeping things fun
9. Maintains organization of parts, pieces, and tools
10. Assists with establishing goals and timelines
The Assistant Robotic Coach is an after-school hourly position reporting to the Robotics Coach. Hours are 3:30-6:00 Monday - Thursday Fall Semester. Following semesters TBD and may include Sundays January - March.SALARY RANGE: $16 - $20/hr.
Interested candidates may apply here.